Friday, May 20, 2011

The Way Things Usually Go

In the way of all usual things, five minutes after I posted last, I received an email from MSN letting me know that I was allowed back into my email.

Of course.

Sadly, I've had to change my password so many times, I've now forgotten which was the correct, most recent password.

Naturally.

And, as my happy little sundae of joy needed a cherry on its apex, today is my scheduled day off, it's GORGEOUS out, I have all the free time in the world to work on the yard and put in my garden...and I got called in to work.

Well, who's surprised?

BUT.

It is a glorious day and I will leave work early today. I get to go see puppies. And The Canucks will face the Sharks at 6:00 PM, my time. And although I have to work tomorrow, I don't have to be there until 8:30 AM.

Half full. The glass is half full.

Where the hell is that waiter?

No comments:

Post a Comment