Friday, March 4, 2011

Roommate and I were watching the Calgary Flames play the Columbus Blue Jackets and I said, "When we travel to every city that has an NHL team and watch them play on home ice, I'm going to be nervous in this place."

You see, the Scotiabank Saddledome, home of the Calgary Flames, utilizes pyrotechnics to celebrate goals. Yes. Great shooting masses of fire.
This seems...a trifle unsafe. I'm just saying.
Roommate nodded then asked,
"When are we doing that again? Because I'm going to need to take time off work."
[snicker]
Yes. Very true. I'm just saying.

1 comment:

  1. Blink. Blink.

    I just don't get hockey or the fan(aticism) that it inspires in some.

    Now if they showed chickens scratching and mowing down bugs, well, that might be more my speed. ;)

    Running and hiding....

    ReplyDelete