Wednesday, September 28, 2011

One Week!



Dearest invisible friend, are you as beside yourself as I am? Are you ready? Are you braced? Are you squeaking and drumming your fee on your chair?



No? Okay, just me, then. Because......



Hockey season starts in ONE WEEK!!!



Preseason has been okay, don't get me wrong. And wow, they've been handing out the head-shot suspensions left, right and center. But [sigh] it's still preseason.



On October 6th, the Philadelphia Flyers will take on the Boston Bruins, the Montreal Canadiens with face off with the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Pittsburgh Penguins with throw down with my pals, the Vancouver Canucks. Not that the Canucks realize they're my pals. But they are.



I really want the Canucks to win.


So. Thursday night. My house. The couch. You coming over?

No comments:

Post a Comment