Sunday, April 10, 2011

So close...

Oh, darling invisible friend, I'm so sorry I haven't talked to you for so long. I've been trying to get through the end of the current WIP so I can attack my next. Yes, yes. I know I was supposed to have it completed before this. I know I've spent a third of my time off on this.

But oh, I have really enjoyed my time off so far.

And more lovely things are to come. Toward the end of the month, Roommate and I will be transporting an eight week old puppy across the state to my mother. That's right! Mom's adopting a puppy!

I don't know if anyone's filled in Dad yet. Heh.

And [and!] I'm going with A Very Nice Person to Vegas at the end of the month. I'm not turning cartwheels about the Vegas part of it, but I'll be in the hotel for hours at a time, with no distractions. Perfect writing time, huh?

Yes, I plan on spending my time in Las Vegas, writing. Why?

What????

Do you have any better ideas?

1 comment:

  1. The one time I spent a weekend in Vegas I did so to watch a chess tournament.

    ReplyDelete