Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Grappling For Perspective

Sometimes perspective eludes me. Maybe it has something to do with my newly-discovered craptastic vision, but sometimes, I do not have a clear view of my own good fortune and well-being.

The first pair of glasses arrived from Costco.

You know, the ones with the bifocal lenses.

Sadly, I was in a hurry when I picked them up and the people at the Costco optical department were very busy and overworked, so...


I didn't try to read with them while standing there. Big mistake.


I can't freaking read with these glasses.


Not that I read a lot. Oh, noooooooooooo. Only with everything I do. Really, how inconvenient could that be? Pffft!


What a complainer I am.

So. $400, wasted. Glasses that don't work and mock me with their uselessness. A screaming headache from the eyestrain of trying to "get used to them." Okay, not the end of the world.


But they also look like ass on me.


WTF was I thinking, ordering these? Can I blame my craptastic vision????


Insult. Injury. Gah.

1 comment: