Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hints Like Anvils

Remember when, in yesterday's post, I told you that seeing Alan Doyle in concert was almost enough to make me want to go to Newfoundland?

I'm going to Newfoundland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nooooooooooo, it's not because of Alan Doyle's fabu concert. It's not even because of Great Big Sea's incredible music. It's because pal Betsy and I made a choice between Dublin, London, Krakow and Newfoundland. It's because neither of us have been there. It's because, if the pictures are even half right, that place is freaking gorgeous.  Look!




Don't worry, I'll take pictures.  They'll be hideous, as I am the world's worst photographer, but I'll take them.  Since Roommate can't make this trip, I'll have to.  Dammit.

Oh!  And btw!  Milestone moment, dearest.  This is my 300th post.  I know!  Can you believe it??  Three hundred posts over two years.  And all of it about pretty much nothing.

That's gotta be some kind of record.

No comments:

Post a Comment